Baked Fish Recipe: Market Fresh Catch: Marlin(Sashimi Grade)
1. Slice the fish into 1/2” thick fillets.
2. Season fish with salt and pepper.
3. Mince two cloves of garlic and melt a half stick of butter in microwave for 20 seconds (till it softens or just melts).
4. Combine the butter and garlic and squeeze in half a lemon juice, stir.
5. Place your fish in an oven safe dish that has a little olive oil to keep the fish from sticking to the bottom of the dish.
6. Cover each fillet with the butter garlic mixture.
7. Slice the other half lemon into thin rounds and lay over the top of the fish.
8. Bake in a preheated oven set to 350.
9. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until the fish is just about cooked through.
Freezer Expiration: 8/8/2020