1. Slice the fish into 1/2” thick fillets.
2. Coat the fish fillets in all purpose flower that is seasoned with some salt and pepper.
3. Beat two raw eggs from your Kau Kau box and place in a shallow plate or tray.
4. Place the fish in the egg wash and then flip to coat on both sides.
5. Place the fish into a dish with seasoned flour (garlic powder salt and pepper), seasoned panko (salt or furikake), or seasoned breadcrumbs, and coat both sides.
6. Place a skillet on medium high heat with enough, flavor neutral high heat oil (peanut oil, grape seed oil, vegetable oil etc.) to fry the fish (1/4” full).
7. Gently lower the breaded fillets into the fry oil and cook for approximately 4 minutes per side or until it is golden brown and cooked through.
8. Place on paper towel lined plate.
9. Serve with fresh lemon, shoyu & vinegar dipping sauce, or a simple sriracha mayo dressing.
10. Pair with fresh vegetables or starch.
Freezer Expiration: 8/8/2020