Grilled Market Fresh Catch: Marlin(Sashimi Grade)
1. Slice the fish into 4 thick cuts approximately 1” thick.
2. Marinate the half the fish with the kimchee sauce provided in the box for 15 minutes in the fridge.
3. On a high heat grill, brush natural oil on the grill or spray with non stick cooking spray.
4. Place the fish gently on the grill and let it sit until it separates from the cooking surface cleanly about 3-5 minutes.
5. Flip the fish to the other side and repeat the cooking process.
6. Remove fish from the grill and enjoy with any of the cooked starches provided in the box.
Freezer Expiration: 8/8/2020<br/ >