Pan Seared or Grilled Marlin
Ingredients: Salt & Pepper Olive Oil Marlin Filets
1. Sprinkle salt and pepper on the filets.
2. Drizzle oil over the filets.
3. In a pan or grill on medium/high heat, add filets. Cook for 1-2 minutes per side.
4. If the filet is sticking cook just a bit longer.
5. Heat should be high enough to sear with seal the filet.
6. Marlin is great medium rare, but for more doneness cook 2 minutes longer per side.
7. Marlin is white flaky fish when fully cooked.
You can serve with a side of rice and slaw or make wonderful fish tacos. Marlin is also a great fish for Poke.
Freezer Expiration: 8/1/2020